The Bead Exchange and Artisan Party - October 10, 2015 1
We will be hosting our first ever Bead Exchange Party on October 10, 2015! Additionally, we will have Gail Crosman Moore in attendance with her stunning beads available for purchase! You must attend our Trollbeads at the Beach Festival Event on the same day at the Lewes Presbyterian Church to be able to attend the Bead Exchange party on Saturday evening.
Hours: 5:30 – 8:30
Location: 107 Second Street, Lewes DE 19958
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and heavy appetizers will be served.
Bead Exchange Party Rules
Check out the blog to see what beads people are looking for or are willing to part with at the Bead Exchange Party.
- If you would like to have your beads posted to the Blog post - send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Determine what beads you are willing to trade
- Additionally, you should think about the value of the beads ahead of time, that way you can ensure that you are happy with the trade.
- No damaged beads shall be brought to the Exchange
- Please only bring beads that you are willing to trade
- Both parties must be satisfied with the trade for it to occur. No pressuring will be acceptable during the Exchange.
- Both parties have an equal trade that they are willing to make (1 bead for 1 bead or 2 beads for 1 bead, etc.)
One party has a bead that another party would like but they do not have something to trade for
- The person looking to purchase the bead can buy a gift certificate to Blooming Boutique for the value of the bead. This person gives the gift certificate to the person trading the bead and they are able to use the gift certificate to purchase anything in Blooming Boutique’s.
- The Blooming Boutique Gift certificate can be used for anything in the store, (Trollbeads, Artisan Beads, Clothing, etc.) and NEVER expires.
- No cash shall be exchanged for “trading” beads
- You are responsible for properly representing the beads that you are willing to trade
- Each person is responsible for their own beads during the Exchange.
- Blooming Boutique is not responsible for the outcome of any trades.
- Must attend Saturday Trollbeads Event to attend the event